- Keep a safe and well-maintained workplace
- Provide hazard information, proper safety equipment, training and competent supervision
- Have worker representation for health and safety
- Follow proper procedures in case of injury
- Provide a safe workplace and assign safe work
- Training and information
- Know about any unsafe conditions or hazardous materials used in the workplace
- Participate in making their workplace safe
- Refuse unsafe work
- Work safely and not take risks
- Report unsafe conditions
- Wear the right safety equipment for the job
- Ask their employers about concerns regarding health and safety
Need Professional Advise?
Feel free to reach out to me any time and I’d be happy to offer you a FREE consultation!